WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO TAKE THE PUP COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST (PUPCET)?
Qualified to apply are:
- Graduating high school students of the current school year
- High School students who graduated in 2015 and earlier with a general weighted average of 82 and above but did not enroll in college or technical/vocational school
- Graduating senior high school student of the K-12 pilot schools or graduate from K-12 pilot schools with general weighted average of 82 and above
- High School graduate with a general weighted average of 82 and above who had previously taken the PUPCET and passed but did not enroll in PUP nor enrolled in any college/school/university, or
- High School graduate with a general weighted average of 82 and above who took and did not pass the previous PUPCET and did not enroll in any college/school/university shall be allowed to apply again for PUPCET.
WHERE TO APPLY
All PUPCET applicants must apply online (using PUPCET iApply) (view the schedule of each campus).Applicant is allowed to apply and take the PUPCET in only one (1) campus and only once this school year. Double application will make the applicant's PUPCET result null and void.
WHERE TO PAY
If you apply online, payment of FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (PhP 500.00) PUPCET FEE can be accepted during daily banking hours at any Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) branch nationwide. Campuses with manual application must pay inside the PUP Campus Cashier's Office. Payment of fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
WHERE AND WHEN TO CLAIM YOUR PUPCET PERMIT
For other PUP Campuses (online application):PUPCET applicants shall secure the PUPCET permit personally three (3) working days after payment to Land Bank from the Admission and Registration Office (ARO) located inside the particular PUP Campus, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- (Online application) PUPCET 2014 Application Payment Voucher (printed from the PUP iApply)
- (Online application) PUPCET Payment Fee Receipt of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from any LANDBANK branch nationwide
(Manual application) PUPCET Payment Official Receipt of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from PUP Campus Cashier's Office
- Original or certified true copy, if lost, of F138 with school dry seal (for high school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after high school graduation)
- Duly authenticated copy of the PEPT/ALS A&E Test Certificate of Rating, certified by the DepEd-BALS
- School ID (for currently enrolled students) or any valid ID with picture (for previous HS graduates)
WHEN TO TAKE THE PUPCET
View the schedule of each campus
For more details or inquiries, please call the Campus Admission and Registration Office.
Apply online, pay fee, and claim your permit. Applying for the PUP College Entrance Test or PUP Scholastic Aptitude and Interest Test has been made faster, easier, and more convenient.
PUP iApply performs better on Google Chrome 5 (or higher), Internet Explorer 7 (or higher), or Mozilla Firefox 3 (or higher)
Read Carefully:ALLOW THREE (3) WORKING DAYS AFTER PAYING TO LANDBANK BEFORE CLAIMING YOUR TEST PERMIT. Working days are from Monday to Friday only. Saturday, Sunday and holidays are not included in working days.
Payment for application not processed until after the last day of issuance of test permit will be forfeited.